WE EMPHASIZE HIGH QUALITY TEXAS LOCAL SPIRITS
- Named after a Theatre in Brenham, Tx that held the belief that form follows function. Starlite does not need to be distilled 5,000 times and flavored with cotton candy or cake. It’s just damn good vodka.
- Beefeaters Gin
- Distilled in London. The name refers to the Yoemen Warders who are the ceremonial guards of the Tower of London. *There is a picture of one on the front of the bottle.
- River Rum
- Distilled at the Witherspoon Distillery in Lewisville, TX. *this is what we use for instead of Bacardi.
- Jim Beam Whiskey
- Distilled in Clermont, Kentucky. That makes it a legal bourbon whiskey.
- Clan McGregor
- Distilled in Scotland. Clan McGregor is widely known as the best inexpensive Scotch.
- 512 Tequila
- Distilled in Mexico. Company operates out of Austin, Tx. Won “Best Overall” in completion with 30+ other tequilas including Jose Cuervo and Patron.
- Western Sons
- Western Son was introduced in 2011 as one of the few Texas micro distilleries. Western Son is 10 times distilled using 100% American corn. Western Son’s Citrus and Peach flavored vodkas make the vodka category more fun and exciting
- Deep Eddy
- This Austin based distillery is named after the Deep Eddy pool. The oldest spring fed swimming pool in Texas. Deep Eddy Sweet Tea is tea infused vodka. It is the first flavored vodka produced in Texas. Deep Eddy uses pure sugar cane, clover honey, Texas spring water, and black tea to produce a refreshing Texas vodka. It is distilled ten times for smoothness.
- The original Texas distillery. Tito’s was the first legal distillery in Texas. Tito’s was founded by Tito Beveridge in Austin, Texas in 1992. This legendary Texas product is distilled 6 times. Tito’s has won many awards over the years, and has paved the way for today’s Texas distilleries.
- Dripping Springs
- Dripping Springs is produced in the Hill Country. Micro distilled in 50 gallon batches in hand made copper pot stills. Dripping Springs is distilled 20 times. Hill Country artesian spring water is used to make Dripping Springs one of the smoothest vodkas on the market. It is lush and balanced with a smooth finish.
We also carry the highly marketed and thusly more popular Grey Goose, Ciroc, Kettle One.
*Grey Goose is a French made vodka. Fermented using winter wheat, the water at the distillery flows through limestone and is calcium rich and is distilled through copper pipes imparting additional flavor.
*Ciroc is a French made vodka. Fermented using grapes. Sean “Diddy” Combs became the brand ambassador for the struggling company in 2007. Since then their sales increased from 400,000 cases in ’07 to 2.1 million cases in 2012.
*Kettle One is distilled in the Netherlands. Famous because the distillery was opened in 1691. 100% wheat distilled in copper pot still and filtered over loose charcoal.
- HM Bourbon and HM Rye
- Marshall Louis and Herman Beckley started their distillery in Garland, Texas. They source the grain spirits for their product from the panhandle in Texas. They are North Texas’ first distillery hand crafted small batch whiskey. Herman Marshall is aged in new white oak barrels. H&M recently won a silver medal at the prestigious American Distillery Institute Competition.
- Silver Star Bourbon and Honey
- Distillers Ben & Don Alexander use only the finest ingredients in their Texas spirit called Silver Star. Corn, wheat, barley, and rye comprise their whiskey label. The aging in new charred American white oak casks gives Silver Star smoothness every taste. Their Honey label combines their award winning Whiskey with honey from Round Rock, Texas. Silver Star Honey is perfect chilled, on the rocks, or blended with your favorite drink.
- Witherspoon’s Bourbon is produced in Lewisville by Quentin Witherspoon. Witherspoon’s adheres to the world’s highest standards for spirits. This product is aged five years, which gives it a smoothness of perfection. Cinnamon notes compliment the vanilla and caramel flavors. It finishes with a slight sweetness.
- TX Blended Whiskey
- Leonard Firestone and Troy Robertson founded TX Whiskey in Fort Worth in 2010. It is the only artisanal bourbon whiskey distillery in North Texas. This is an American blended whiskey that rivals the best Scottish and Canadian Whiskeys. The taste of TX is honey butter, banana, caramel, and coffee, with a long smooth finish. The handmade bottle toppers made out of boots is a unique feature of this outstanding Texas spirit.
We also carry the well known whiskeys of:
*Makers Mark- Kentucky bourbon, Jack Daniels- Tennessee sour mash, Crown Royal- Canadian whiskey, Jim Beam- Kentucky Bourbon, and Southern Comfort- neutral spirit flavored with fruit, spice, and whiskey flavoring.
- Witherspoon River Rum
- Master Distiller Quentin Witherspoon is a former marine. While stationed in Central Africa, Quentin began distilling his own spirits. When he came back to the states, he traveled extensively to Puerto Rico to perfect his rum making ability. Witherspoon is distilled from sugar cane, and molasses in small batches. Witherspoon Rum won a Silver Medal in the prestigious Los Angeles International Wine and Spirits Competition
- Stingray Spiced Rum
- Pirates use to hide their treasures of special spiced rums at the bottom of the Caribbean sea floor because it was protected by Stingrays, one of the most feared creatures in the water. Today, an unbelievable spiced rum is produced in Carrollton called Stingray. This Texas based product is infused with vanilla, cinnamon, and almond. Suggest this for Captain Morgan drinkers.
*We carry Malibu coconut rum as well
- Waterloo Antique Gin
- Waterloo is produced by the Treaty Oak distillery. Austin, Texas was originally called Waterloo, hence the name. Waterloo Gin is produced in the traditional London Dry Gin style, while establishing it’s Texas roots. Treaty Oaks uses local juniper, lavender, zest from oranges, grapefruit, rosemary, licorice root, ginger root, and pecans.
*We carry the products of Great Britain: Beefeaters, Tanqueray, Bombay Saphire and Hendricks
- 512 Tequila
- 512 tequila was developed by Scott Willis. Scott is a native of Austin, Texas. The name 512 is derived from the 512 telephone area code in Austin. 100% agave, triple distilled. There is not a gimmicky package behind this brand, just a clean tequila that recently won a Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- Z Tequila
- This 100% pure agave tequila is actually grown in Mexico, but bottled by an Austin based company. PepeZeveda a twenty five year industry veteran, is the “Z”. Pepe’s passion for a traditional style Tequila makes this product on must at any special gathering. “Z” is produced from nine year old agave plants, aged in traditional white oak casks. “Z” won a Double Gold in March, 2012 at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. *we have the Repesado, Anejo, and Blanco.
- Dulce Vida Lone Star Edition
- This is not a Texas spirit per say but we sure do appreciate the nod of approval with the Lone Star Edition. This is a 100% highland agave, 100 proof, 100 percent organic tequila that is aged for 24 months in American Oak, Kentucky Whiskey barrels. It has won the Best of the Best award now 3 years in a row for the High-Proof category.
*We also carry Hussongs repasado, and Cuervo 1800 anejo.
- Paula’s Texas Orange
- Paula’s Texas Orange is a handmade liqueur produced in Austin, Texas. Paula is a native of Austin. Paula’s has a zesty orange flavor that is perfect for enhancing any margarita or classic cocktail.
There are no Texas Scotches. They’re from Scotland.
- Chivas Regal
- Chivas Brothers was first established in 1801. It was bought by Segrams in 1949, which provided a much wider distribution. Chivas became a fashionable brand of the era and is associated with Frank Sinatra. Chivas Regal is a blended scotch whiskey. It is the number one selling blended scotch in Europe
- Dewars White Label
- Dewars is a blended Scotch whisky which claims to be the top-selling blended Scotch in the US. It was created in 1846 and became the market leader by 1896. The Dewars label is owned by Bacardi.
- Glenlivet 12yr
- this single malt, speyside, scotch whiskey is “the single malt that started it all.” The distillery opened in 1824 and operated continuously ever since, only ceasing operation during World War II. The Glenlivet brand is the biggest selling single malt whiskey in the US and is the second biggest selling single malt brand globally
- Glenfiddich 18yr
- this is and single malt, speyside. The name means ‘Valley of the Deer’ in Gaelic.Glenfiddich is now the world’s best-selling single malt scotch. It accounts for about 35% of single malt sales.
- Tullamore Dew
- Tullamore is a blended Irish whiskey. “Born in Ireland, raised everywhere.” This is a very tasty whisky with the same price point as our wells. It should be an easy sell.
- Jameson is a blended Irish whiskey. Jameson is by far the highest selling Irish whiskey in the world. You can always watch a funny commercial about John Jameson and his famous whiskey if you need a fun selling point.